Leading at the Next Level
Getting ready for leading at the next level provides many challenges. Moving from leading a team of individuals to managing other managers represents a significant step in your management journey. As Marshall Goldsmith wrote “What Got You Here Won’t Get You There”. Transition to a new managerial passage requires shifts in Time Applications and Horizon, Skill Requirements and Work Values. In this programme we support executives as they identify and adopt a range of different leadership approaches needed for success at the next level. It includes ‘Leadership Pipeline’ theory and techniques for successfully mastering managerial passages.
• Understand how to meet the challenges of the next level.
• Adopt a range of different leadership approaches needed to thrive at the next level.
• Shift to a longer-term time horizon to create a view of the future
• Practice the skill requirements of leaders (the right skills)
• Create your values-based agenda for leading at the next level