Leading the Team
Leading the Team is a Challenge. As you set out to lead a team, as a new leader or with a new team, you will find yourself having to consider your approach to leadership. Do you know the key steps to ensuring a fully engaged and productive team? Have you taken the time to understanding what makes them tick? How do you focus on the right things to get the results you need?
These questions, and more, are addressed by the Leading the Team Training using our MEDICS© model to guide leaders along the right path.
• Understand the role of a leader
• It starts with Me – understanding myself as a leader
• Clarify team goals and challenges
• Review the characteristics of the existing team
• Techniques for connecting with each team member
• Build an action plan for moving the team forward